Dreamweaver template not updating child pages
- Improved EXE compression ratio and speed by replacing GNU strip and Strip Reloc with PETrim.
- Improved PDF compression ratio by tweaking Ghostscript parameters.
To create a text field type, you will need to use that code: Please note the use of desc_tip to display those little nice bubble to the right of the field instead of displaying the default field description. To create a number field type, you will have to use that code: The main difference here is the type attribute set to number.
You can also define custom attributes like step, and min, or even max.
- Status bar with global progress and other information. - Prevent dragging files to the grid when there are already files.
- Files grid column widths are now stored in the INI file in order to be permanent across executions.
You can find all the available hooks in woocommerce/admin/post-types/writepanels/writepanel-product_
Introduction File Optimizer is an advanced file optimizer featuring a lossless (no quality loss) file size reduction that supports: .3G2, .3GG, .3GP, .7Z, .
- Improved MNG compression ratio by tweaking advmng parameters.
- Improved PNG compression ratio by tweaking PNGOut and Opti PNG parameters.
To create a checkbox, use this code below: You can also create hidden fields with the following code: There’s a really nice way to create a customized dropdown select for Woo Commerce products with that code: You can also create custom fields. You can customize that code and use as many fields as you want that will be merged into one single array: Custom fields can be pretty much everything, just make sure that you use the form-field class to make them pretty!